Below listed Primary,Secondary, High School teachers and managers participated this activity in OOU KRSTE MISIRKOV KUMANOVA High School and SREDNO OPSTINSKO UCILISTE PERO NAKOV Primary School in Kumanova, MACEDONIA.
1.Gökmen YETİK Classroom Teacher Selçuklu Mimar Sinan İO
2.Canan YILDIRIM Classroom Teacher Yazır Şehit Osman Küçükdillan İO
3.Abdulsamet ÇOLAK English Language teacher Selçuklu Belediyesi İHOO
4.GÖKHAN İRİŞ Maths teacher Meram Osman Gazi OO
5.Ahmet RENGİBEYAZ Vice Manager Meram Faik Altıoklar İO
6.Mustafa AKGÜL Physics Teacher Bozkırlılar Vakfı KAİHL
7.Erdoğan KİBAR Geography teacher Bozkırlılar Vakfı KAİHL
8.Melek DAĞ English Language Teacher Karatay Mevlana AİHL
9.Kamil ÖZER English Language Teacher Mahmut Sami RAMAZANOĞLU AİHL
In this JOBSHADOWING Activity, the following benefits achieved;
- Creating happy, safe, and attractive learning environments by which teachers will be able to improve themselves
- Gaining knowledges and experiences on improving teaching approaches, focusing the students on the target, getting the motivation of having a good teacher profile, improving a positive Outlook of teachers in the eye of the students
- Improving teachers’ language abilities, IT Skills and creatiing a positive environment in the school environments
- Developing the individual qualifications of the teachers
- Activities and targets such as games and drama aimed at prevention of Professional burnout in the school development plan.
By the end of this mobility ;
- 1 Every teacher recorded Daily notes
- 2 Every teacher wrote an individual evaluation report
- 3 Every teacher prepared 2 applied samples
- 4 Every teacher achieved good applied samples
- The module on “ENHANCING MOTIVATION STRATEGIES IN THE CONTEMPORARY CLASSROOM AND PREVENTING PROFESSIONAL BURNOUT SYNDROME” was formed after “Sharing Good Practices and Forming Module Workshop” on April 03, 2019.
- Individual evaluation reports are accessible from this link.
- Good application samples are accessible from this link.
- In addition, the short videos of teachers’ experiences and the videos, made with the support of the Head Child Development Department, Assistant Proffessor Hatice YALÇINYAVUZ, by the students of KTO Karatay University, is accessible from the following link.